We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Training Administrator - PAMS
Location: Prestwick Airport
Reports to: Technical Training Manager
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance (PAM) is the sole heavy maintenance provider for our client Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of 290 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Ensuring that the technical training requirements of the airline are supported in a structured manner and that training is planned ahead of predicted demands
- Management of training records to reflect the current training status
- Moodle E-learning site administrator, including but not limited to, the control of staff to be added/removed from the system, ensuring all staff details are up-to-date, preparation of training packages using E-learning training mediums and producing reports.
- First point of contact for training queries
- Updating the training system
- Printing training packs and questionnaires
- Collate information and names for courses to be scheduled
- Organize and print course certificates
- General administration for the training department including filling, responding to queries etc.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous administration experience, preferably in a training environment
- HR / training qualification is desirable, though not essential
- Experience gained within an EASA PART 145 or PART 147 organisational environment is desirable
- Experience working with E-learning systems and developing packages using E-learning training mediums is desirable
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word
- Pragmatic approach to work
- Strong analytical and organisational skills essential
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work without direct supervision
All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 11/02/2013