CAT A Mechanic - FKB
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 283 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 28 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by Bostonair, is now inviting applications for CAT A mechanics to be positioned at our base in Baden-Baden.
- EASA Part 66 qualified
- Line and / or Hangar experience
- Excellent English both spoken & written
- Have a flexible attitude and be prepared to work in a fast changing environment
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Self motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Have good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift & nights
Experience and Qualifications:
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organisation, then we want to hear from you!
Please email full curriculum vitae in English with cover letter (quoting reference number FRCAFKB1) to Leanne Morrissey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 29/02/2012