We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Workshop Manager (Prestwick)
Reports to: Accountable Manager, Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from 47 bases and 1300+ low fare routes across 27 countries, connecting 160 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 275 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 37 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Limited (PAM) is the sole heavy maintenance provider for Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Oversee the detailed running of all PAM workshops, including: C20, airstairs, machine shop and avionics
- Amend, develop and implement workshop processes and procedures for GRP capability
- Manage manpower requirements in the workshops
- Drive the expansion of current workshop capabilities and develop future workshops, including composites
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years workshop supervisory experienced required
- Extensive knowledge and experience of sheet metal and composites
- Experience of working in start-up and/or expanding workshops highly desirable
- Previous experience of developing and implementing processes and procedures
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and good computer literacy
- Ability to work without direct supervision
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK
If you wish to apply please send your CV and cover letter via email only to email@example.com, quoting ref no: worksup01 in the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 16/04/2012