We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Heavy Maintenance-Technical Liaison Manager - PAMS
Location: Prestwick, Scotland.
Reports to: Heavy Maintenance Manager
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 298 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 7 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next 6 months. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Ltd (PAM) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair's engineering function at Prestwick Airport. PAMS are now inviting applications for a Technical Liaison Manager.
The Technical Liaison Manager will work within the engineering management group and will be responsible for the oversight of safe, efficient and cost effective Base Maintenance.
- Ensure contracted maintenance organisation deliver aircraft to the highest standards of quality and airworthiness, on time and within agreed costs.
- Monitoring of maintenance inputs to ensure airworthiness requirements are being satisfied, advising of all potential issues, and on-site liaison with contracted maintenance organisations.
- Monitoring and control of manufacturers or contracted agencies working teams as applicable from time to time.
- Liaise with lease company technical representatives for lease return aircraft undergoing end of lease maintenance.
- Attend daily/weekly/quarterly meetings with MRO.
- Ensure line maintenance support in PIK is of the required standard.
Experience and Qualifications:
Suitable candidates will be qualified graduate/licensed engineers with at least 5 years experience working in heavy maintenance for an airline/MRO ideally in a supervisory/managerial role. You will be self-motivating, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver solutions in a timely manner to meet Ryanair's fleet maintenance needs.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
If you wish to apply please send your CV and cover letter (quoting ref no: PIKTLM01) via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 19/07/2012