General Terms & Conditions of Carriage
- AIR CARRIER LIABILITY FOR PASSENGERS AND THEIR BAGGAGE
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTS-PHOTO ID
- CHECKED BAGGAGE
- CABIN BAGGAGE
- CHILDREN, INFANTS & YOUNG PERSONS
- FAMILY EXTRA - DISCOUNT OFFER
- BUSINESS PLUS - FLEXIBLE FARES
- BUSINESS PLUS - BUNDLE
- CARRIAGE OF DISABLED PERSONS AND PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
- PASSENGERS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL WITH AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
- BLIND/VISION IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- CARRIAGE OF GUIDE/ASSISTANCE DOGS
- DEAF OR HEARING IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIRS/SCOOTERS AND OTHER MOBILITY EQUIPMENT
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND SKIN CONDITIONS
- FLIGHT DATE, NAME & ROUTE CHANGES
- PRIORITY BOARDING
- ALLOCATED SEATING
- ATOL INFORMATION
PRIORITY BOARDING - ALL FLIGHTS FROM 8 APR 2014 ONWARDS
Priority Boarding is free for all customers who purchase a Premium Seat (rows 1-5, 16 & 17, 32 & 33).
Priority Boarding can be added from €/£2 per person/per flight when a Regular Seat has been purchased. Please note that when purchased Priority Boarding is added to all customers included in that booking.
Boarding commences 30 minutes before flight departure, up to 90 cabin bags (55 x 40 x 20 cms) are guaranteed to be carried in the cabin which should ensure that all Priority Boarding customers who board first will be able to bring their cabin bags onboard. Passengers who have purchased Priority Boarding will not be asked to place their cabin bag in the aircraft hold, unless necessary due to operational reasons.