We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Location: Prestwick Airport
Reports to: Avionic Supervisor
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,500 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 28 countries and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 highly-skilled professionals, will carry over 80 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 28-year safety record.
Prestwick Aircraft Maintenance Limited (PAM) is the sole heavy aircraft maintenance provider for Ryanair, carrying out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of 272 New Generation Boeing 737-800 series aircraft, at our Hangar facility at Prestwick International Airport, Ayrshire, Scotland.
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks in the avionic department as required and allocated with minimal supervision
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks
- Complete the appropriate documentation
- Comply with all company procedures, policies, regulations and MOE
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have extensive avionic maintenance experience, preferably hangar based
- Previous maintenance experience on B737-800 is highly desirable
- Modification work and cable routing experience is also desirable
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Experienced in all zones on the aircraft
- Willing to work shifts (including nights)
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work in the UK
To apply for this position applicants should send their CV and cover letter (quoting ref no: PAMavo2013 in the subject line of the email) to Gillian Peat via e-mail only to email@example.com
Please note that this role will commence around August 2013.
Closing Date: 31/07/2013