General Terms & Conditions of Carriage
- TABLE OF OPTIONAL FEES
- AIR CARRIER LIABILITY FOR PASSENGERS AND THEIR BAGGAGE
- TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION
- CHECKED BAGGAGE
- CABIN BAGGAGE
- CHILDREN, INFANTS & YOUNG PERSONS
- CARRIAGE OF DISABLED PERSONS AND PERSONS WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
- PASSENGERS REQUIRED TO TRAVEL WITH AN ACCOMPANYING PERSON
- BLIND/VISION IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- CARRIAGE OF GUIDE/ASSISTANCE DOGS
- DEAF OR HEARING IMPAIRED PASSENGERS
- ELECTRIC WHEELCHAIRS/SCOOTERS AND OTHER MOBILITY EQUIPMENT
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND SKIN CONDITIONS
- FLIGHT DATE, NAME & ROUTE CHANGES
- PRIORITY BOARDING
- ALLOCATED SEATING
- ATOL INFORMATION
PRIORITY BOARDING - ALL FLIGHTS FROM 8 APR 2014 ONWARDS
Priority Boarding is free for all customers who purchase a Premium Seat (rows 1-5, 16 & 17, 32 & 33).
Priority Boarding can be added from €/£2 per person/per flight when a Regular Seat has been purchased. Please note that when purchased Priority Boarding is added to all customers included in that booking.
Boarding commences 30 minutes before flight departure, up to 90 cabin bags (55 x 40 x 20 cms) are guaranteed to be carried in the cabin which should ensure that all Priority Boarding customers who board first will be able to bring their cabin bags onboard. Later boarding passengers may be requested (on heavily booked flights) to place their cabin bag in the aircraft hold but will do so free of charge.