We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Duty Materials Coordinator
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81.5 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
- Liaising with maintenance control on materials issues.
- Handling AOG requests out of hours.
- Proactively assisting in controlling defect rectification.
- Assisting the materials department in the purchase, repair and warranty control cycle of parts throughout the company.
- Assisting in monitoring the supply performance of all material supply agencies.
- Liaising with maintenance organisations in relation to all material issues when aircraft are on maintenance.
- Assisting in monitoring and controlling of the costs of the various services provided.
- Liaising with engineering departments to ensure spares requirements for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities are provided for.
- Liaising with stores / line engineering / technical service and technical records on all aspects of our spares requirements.
- Supporting stores as required.
- Assisting in monitoring of pre-load packages for aircraft checks.
- Assisting in controlling spares requirements for all aircraft.
- Assisting in ensuring all outstations are adequately stocked to support the fleet.
- Monitoring of delivery dates, times of incoming supplies and advising all appropriate personnel.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- A sound knowledge of computer systems.
- A mature sense of judgement.
- Be an effective communicator.
- The ability to negotiate with suppliers.
- Be numerically competent.
Please send all applications to Claire Healy (quoting ref no: FRDMC02) to email@example.com
Closing Date: 26/07/2013