We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Search Engine Optimisation Specialist
Reports to: Head of Online Marketing
Ryanair are looking for a SEO guru. This is a great opportunity to join a growing digital team and to work on one of Europe’s most visited websites. If you optimise pages for fun, build links in your sleep and keep penguins and pandas as pets then we want to hear from you.
- Ensuring Ryanair.com sites are fully optimised
- Benchmark rankings and competitor analysis , keyword research
- Ensuring all website pages, titles and meta descriptions are optimised for search
- Working with the web development team to incorporate SEO techniques into new site architecture, redesigns and enhancements
- Working with our content marketer & PPC team to create a bank of new blog post ideas and making sure all content is optimised for search
- Publish new content to the web using our CMS
- Review competitor links and emulate , optimise existing quality links with relevant anchor text
- Identify and contact new relevant websites for link building program
- Incorporate Social Media G+ into our campaigns for increased rankings
- Work on your own initiative to test new SEO techniques and make recommendations
- Reporting on performance
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years Search Marketing experience with strong emphasis on natural search /SEO
- Proven track record of managing the delivery of SEO
- Basic knowledge of code , link Building planning and strategy
- Experience in using leading SEO tools and an understanding of web analytics
- You will be expected to stay up to date in new developments in SEO and actively research, test and propose new approaches to improving search engine rankings.
- Excellent knowledge of the search engine industry, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies.
Closing Date: 11/03/2014