Ryanair Publishes All Of Its Correspondence With KRO
LETTERS CONFIRM KRO PROGRAMME 'COVER UP' OF EVIDENCE OF RYANAIR’S SAFETY AND FUEL COMPLIANCE
Ryanair, Europe’s only ultra-low cost airline, today (18 Jan) published all of its correspondence with Dutch TV station KRO after KRO falsely claimed that Ryanair failed to respond to queries from the KRO REPORTER TV show.
Ryanair now calls on KRO to explain why over the course of two 1 hour TV programmes it:
- failed to highlight the joint Irish and Spanish Aviation Authority statement (18th Sept) which confirmed that Ryanair’s safety “ is on a par with the safest airlines in Europe” and
- failed to quote from the official IAA Report into the 3 Valencia weather diversions on the 26th July last, which confirmed that each of the 3 aircraft:
- took extra fuel,
- flew for 1 hour more than planned, and
- each of the 3 pilots fully complied with EU operating and safety regulations.
Ryanair believes that KRO provided no evidence to support the false claims made by unidentified individuals, and KRO should now explain why two 1 hour television programmes failed to provide any balance or fairness, and covered up the above evidence of Ryanair’s long standing and continuing safety compliance.
Ryanair has instructed its Dutch lawyers to initiate legal proceedings against these two KRO television programmes which fell well short of any normal standard of journalistic fairness, balance or objectivity.
CLICK BELOW TO VIEW EACH LETTER & REPLY
- KRO LETTER 13 DEC – RYANAIR REPLY 14 DEC
- KRO LETTER 17 DEC – RYANAIR REPLY 18 DEC
- KRO LETTER 19 DEC – RYANAIR REPLY 21 DEC
- KRO LETTER 21 DEC – RYANAIR REPLY 21 DEC
- KRO LETTER 31 DEC – RYANAIR REPLY 2 JAN