Location: Bergamo, Italy
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
- Have licenses/authorisations preferably on B737 aircraft.
- Have knowledge of EASA, IAA regulations and QA experience relating to aircraft certification. This would be an advantage but not a requirement.
- Knowledge of computers for aircraft maintenance is desirable.
- Ability to work to deadlines and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluency in English and Italian languages are essential.
- Flexibility to travel the Ryanair network.
- Must hold a valid EU passport and clean driving licence.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- MS Office suite experience.
We are a dynamic, growing organisation that operates in a fast paced environment. Not only will the successful candidate gain good experience, you will also receive a competitive salary.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to join our dynamic and exciting organisation, then send your CV in English to Leanne Morrissey via email only (quoting ref no: FRQABGY01) to email@example.com
Closing Date: 17/08/2012