We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Maintenance Planning Coordinator
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
Ryanair is currently recruiting for the position of Maintenance Planning Coordinator.
- Monitoring and planning forecasting aircraft maintenance.
- Ensuring that aircraft are in the correct locations to enable maintenance to be carried out.
- Managing fleet utilization.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Willingness to adapt and react to quickly changing operational environment.
- Knowledge of Excel/Word.
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!
Please email full Curriculum Vitae with Cover Letter in English (quoting reference number FRMPC01) to Leanne Morrissey at email@example.com
Closing Date: 29/08/2012