We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Customer Service Manager
Reports to: Deputy Head of Customer Services
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
We are currently looking to recruit a Customer Service Manager.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Management of all Outsourcing daily operations;
- 2 Sites in Romania, inbound phone support, email support and chat support;
- 1 Site in Hungary, inbound phone support, email support and chat support
- Responsible for communications between outsourcers and Ryanair, ensuring that all anticipated call drivers, process and procedure changes, quality initiatives etc are communicated in a timely and effective manner.
- Work closely with internal training department to ensure that outsourced agents receive the required standard of training and refresher training.
- Work closely with the call centers focusing on quality monitoring and feedback/training relating to all queues including calls and all written correspondence handled by the centers.
- Ensure all service level agreements are achieved particularly the achievement of KPI’s such as daily Service levels and quality levels
- Effectively manage the contract and pricing structure with a view to driving down costs by maximizing utilization and productivity drivers whilst balancing this against our quality requirements
- Manage outsourcing contracts, revise, renegotiate
- Continually explore Business Development opportunities
- To initiate benchmarking processes between the various sites that will ensure a common application of Ryanair’s quality assurance procedures.
- Manage the delivery of weekly, monthly and quarterly performance reports providing commentary to the Director of Customer Service
- Work with the outsourced scheduling team to ensure that all queues in all sites are adequately staffed based on forecasted volumes and upcoming campaigns.
- To provide third party call centre’s with monthly stats and deal with any invoice queries.
- Call Centre Performance – preparation of daily & weekly reports on call centre performance in relation to calls answered, service level, bookings and ancillary sales.
- Schedule regular onsite visits to the support the outsourced sites.
- Assist in the management of all functional areas of the Customer Service Department.
- Cover other Customer Service managers when they are on leave.
- Support/deputise for the Deputy Head of Ryanair Direct in the management the customer service department (internal and external)
- Supporting the Director and Deputy Head of Customer Services & other Senior Managers during airline operational issues
- Work on specific projects as required
- Assisting in the preparation of various Management reports
- Keep abreast of competitor and industry changes
Experience and Qualifications:
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 -7 years previous call center management/vendor management experience
- Previous customer service experience
- Proven record in relation to process improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and an ability to manage relationships across a multiple of departments
- The ability to learn & adapt to new software technologies
- Some experience relating to quality monitoring of contact channels
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time management and numerical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous airline experience would be an advantage
- Another language would be an advantage
To apply please email your CV and cover letter in English (quoting the reference number FRCSM01) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 23/10/2013