We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Flight Ops Performance Manager
Location: London, Stansted Airport
Reports to: Deputy Director of Flight Ops
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
Opportunity exists for this non- flying role as FOPS Performance Manager. Based at Stansted responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Airport/runway obstacle analysis to determine optimum takeoff/landing performance for all RYR current & potential destinations/alternates. To include the calculation & provision of Engine Failure Turn Procedures where required.
- Initial evaluation of new/potential airports to advise the Commercial Department on the operational viability.
- Airport Categorisation and airport visits as required.
- Preparation & revision of airfield briefing documentation for CAT B & CAT C airports.
- Assessment of operational impact of published NOTAMS.
- Monitoring of AIP & Jeppesen publications for changes to airfield data.
- Control & revision of the Ryanair Performance Manual, Load Control Manual & Ryanair Loading Schedule (loadsheet).
- Publish & maintain load control data in accordance with Ryanair Fleet Weight program.
- Respond & provide feedback to crew on all performance & load control related issues encountered during line ops.
- Payload/range analysis for potential new routes.
Experience and Qualifications:
The highly motivated candidate will ideally be an Aeronautical Engineering graduate with operational experience in an airline environment & extensive knowledge of the regulatory environment.
If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting, hands on role with Ryanair, then we want to hear from you.
Closing Date: 18/05/2012