B2 Licensed Engineer STN
Reports to: Line Maintenance Manager
SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) are currently recruiting for a B2 Licensed Engineer. Based in Stansted, you will be working in cooperation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline.
B2 Licensed Engineer required to carry out maintenance on Ryanair's fleet of Boeing 737-800 Aircraft.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Hold a EASA B2 Licence-please supply copy
- Must have B737-800 type rating
- Line experience
- Flexible apprcoach to working in fast changing environment
- Willing to work shift
- Good compuer literacy
- Excellent communication skills essential
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in the
- UK and Europe
Closing Date: 17/12/2012