We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Duty Station Manager STN
Location: Stansted Airport
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 303 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,000 highly skilled professionals, will carry over 81 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 29-year safety record.
- Co-oordinating with our handling agent, BAA and third party providers on all ground handling activities on a shift basis to ensure all targets with regard to punctuality, mishandled baggage, health & safety, etc. are achieved and, where possible, improved.
- Ensuring all delays are thoroughly investigated and that appropriate actions are taken to prevent recurrence.
- Proactively identifying areas where we may improve our performance and increase our revenue.
- Participating in first wave conference calls and producing accurate and detailed reports regarding our first wave performance.
- Producing daily and monthly reports regarding operational issues and specific areas of responsibility.
- Attending all relevant departments on a per shift basis and ensuring all FR policies being fully implemented.
- Actioning deficiencies in key performance areas e.g. punctuality, recovery, mishandled baggage, baggage delivery times, damaged baggage, health & safety, etc. to ensure set performance criteria are achieved.
- Due to the nature of our operation, working irregular hours is to be expected. Candidates must be prepared to work shift duties, including night and day duties, and additional hours when required. Shift times and patterns may be changed at short notice, subject to operational requirements.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge of all Ryanair Ground Operations procedures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent organisational skills
- Windows Literate (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- People Management skills
Closing Date: 08/11/2013