We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 180 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record.
This is a maternity contract role that involves managing a portfolio of routes, you'll be expected to deliver on load factor targets while maximising revenue performance.
- Achieving target load factors across a portfolio of routes
- Achieving and surpassing revenue targets.
- Conduct detailed market reviews, identifying potential threats and opportunities
- Propose proactive pricing and yield management strategies
- Understand the underlying factors which influence performance
- Analyse the competitive landscape to ensure that Ryanair offer the most competitive fares and have appropriate capacity and schedules in key markets.
- Develop a detailed booking profile by market to ensure an optimal booking build in order to maximise yield.
- Evaluate market data and generate detailed reports for Senior Management.
- Measure the impact of price changes on demand and revenue.
- Perform detailed analysis and reporting on the groups revenue performance.
- Analyse historical data on traffic and revenue to establish parameters for future fare and availability levels.
- Liaise with other key functions within the commercial department including scheduling, sales and marketing and new route development in order to help deliver company objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have a clear understanding of the relationship between price and volume and supply and demand. The role requires strong numeric and analytical skills and the ability to deliver clear written reports evaluating performance. The candidate will be a self starter with the ability to work on their own initiative in developing appropriate strategies to achieve company goals. Ideally you should possess a third level qualification or have gained relevant experience in a similar analytical role.
Closing Date: 08/03/2013