We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Technical Services Graduate Engineer
With over 275 new Boeing 737-800 and open orders to grow the fleetto approximately 300 aircraft by the end of 2012, this is an exciting opportunity to participate in Ryanair Technical Services Graduate Programme. Graduate engineers will be provided with extensive on-job and structured training.
The Graduate Engineer will be responsible for the provision of support services for Ryanair in the area of Avionics; Systems; Reliability Structures and Powerplant Engineering.
The principal duty is to provide Tech Services support to Ryanair Base and Line Engineering, and will include the following:
- Review of aircraft operational and maintenance data to assess the reliability of the fleet and its associated components;
- Review of OEM service documents with the view to improving the aircraft dispatch reliability.
- Ensuring that recurring defects are reported and addressed in a timely and cost effective manner at OEMs.- Assist as design engineer in Ryanair's EASA Part 21 DOA.
- Provide support to Ryanair maintenance organisations in troubleshooting defects.
- Review of FAA and EASA Airworthiness Directives and provide oversight and control of their timely implementation.
Experience and Qualifications:
A first class honours or 2.1 degree in Aeronautical; Mechanical orElectrical/Electronic Engineering or related Science degree (graduated in 2011 or 2012).
Successful candidates will be highly motivated individuals with anaptitude toward problem solving and the drive to complete projects on-time.
Send all applications in English to Leanne Morrissey (quoting ref no: FRGTS03) via email only to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ryanair Technical Services normally work standard office hours, however, some roles within the department involve working shifts and weekends.
The position will be based in Ryanair's Technical Services offices in Dublin City.
Closing Date: 14/05/2012