We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Sales & Marketing Manager Italy
Reports to: Head of Sales & Marketing Europe
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases, across 1,500 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 28 countries and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair has recently announced firm orders for a further 175 new Boeing aircraft, which will be delivered between 2014 and 2018. Ryanair currently employs more than 8,500 highly-skilled professionals, will carry over 80 million passengers this year and has an outstanding 28-year safety record.
- Increase passenger volumes & drive sales across 380+ routes across Italy
- Deliver national & regional promotions within Italy
- Deliver big brand partnerships
- Deliver topical advertisements
- Identify worthwhile sponsorship opportunities
- Ensure that key Ryanair messages are loud & clear in cooperation with Head of Sales & Marketing & Head of Communications
- Manage & develop Sales Executives & ensure that they deliver set targets
- Initiate & deliver a prepared programme of Sales, Marketing & PR activities for new routes & bases such that commercial targets for launches are met & exceeded
- Maximise output of our PR Agency & the Sales & Marketing Departments at our Airports
- Arrange & hold weekly press conferences highlighting the importance of Ryanair to the region (extensive travelling involved).
- Market intelligence; ensuring you (and you team) are up to date on all relevant market issues.
- Identify, develop and grow relationships with the media in each market
- Liaise & meet with tourist boards & relevant Government departments to add value to our Sales & Marketing Planning
Experience and Qualifications:
- Commercial focus
- Sales drive with proven track record of success
- Strong knowledge of the political /economical situation in Italy
- Fluent written and oral English & Italian essential.
- Confident & upbeat personality
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Ability to multi task and able to work on own initiative
- Experience in dealing with the Media
Closing Date: 14/06/2013