Training Coordinator (6 month contract)
Location: East Midlands, UK
Reports to: EMT Planner
Ryanair is the World's favourite airline and operates more than 1,500 flights per day from over 50 bases and 1,400 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting over 165 destinations. Ryanair operates a fleet of 290 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft with firm orders for a further 21 new aircraft (before taking account of planned disposals), which will be delivered over the next year. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people and expects to carry 75 million passengers in the current fiscal year.
The successful candidate will be part of Ryanair's growing Training Department which is located at the East Midlands Airport, UK. This is the location of Ryanair's European centre for Training. Ryanair's training department is recognized globally as amongst the most dynamic and cutting edge in the aviation industry.We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where learning, personal development, team work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the job description. Please note that the position is based at East Midlands Airport, UK.
- Working in a team of training coordinators and interacting with other units within Ryanair
- Scheduling of pilot training duties and simulator activities
- Organization of travel and accommodation for instructors and trainees
- Management and negotiation of schedules with internal and external parties.
- Administration of training and flight crew records in accordance with applicable regulations
- Willingness to learn about Pilot Operating and Training procedures.
- Delivery of industry-leading stable work patterns to Ryanair's growing pilot body
- Ensure that scheduling processes are compliant with all industry regulations.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and be able to multi task
- Successful candidates will have proven numeric, administrative & computer skills.
- Owing to the precise and organized nature of Ryanair's flight operations, it is important that candidate exhibits an attention to detail.
- Ideally, candidates should have previous crewing/ rostering, aviation/airline or resource management experience.
- Candidates with a degree in transport management, operations management, aviation management, and supply chain management background may also be considered.
- Interested candidates should be self starters and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The unique opportunity to be part of Ryanair's European centre for pilot training and to gain invaluable experience in the exciting world of aviation.
- A great learning environment with hands on training.
Closing Date: 26/04/2012