The city of Lille in northern France is renowned for its cultural and historical sites, and also offers a thriving nightlife scene alongside many modern shops and restaurants. Search for Lille flights today with Ryanair – Europe’s favourite airline. Download the myRyanair app and gain access to many great features including live flight updates and built-in boarding passes.
Experience the culture of Lille
- Take a walking tour through the centre of Lille and see the wealth of historical attractions the city has to offer. The Lille Cathedral (Basilica of Notre Dame) is a must-see for all visitors.
- Experience the Lille Braderie which occurs each September – a thriving street market that is the largest of its kind in Europe, attracting millions of visitors.
- Venture just outside the city centre to the Citadel of Lille, a military fortification designed by the famous engineer Vauban.
- The Lille Métropole Museum of Modern, Contemporary and Outsider Art is great for lovers of contemporary art.
- Take in the buzzing nightlife of the city at one of many bars and pubs. Don’t miss out on happy hour at the ambient and sleek Drugstore bar.
Lille neighbours – quick trips
The city’s unique position in northern France places visitors in close proximity to Belgium and the UK, both of which can easily be reached by car, train or ferry. Book your trip to Lille today with Ryanair for the lowest fares in Europe!