Sun-soaked beaches, beautiful cities, rugged landscapes and an exquisite culinary scene: Spain is a premier destination for couples, families, friends and solo travellers. Get the lowest fares on flights to Spain with Ryanair – Europe’s favourite airline!
Why visit Spain?
- The cities are incredible destinations in their own rights. Barcelona, Madrid and Malaga all boast fascinating history, world-class landmarks and superb art galleries.
- As one of Europe’s sunniest countries, Spain’s coastal resorts lay claim to over 300 days of sunshine per year. Topping up the tan in March? Yes please.
- Spanish food is without competition. From Ibérico ham to tapas and paella, Spain is a foodie heaven and exploring the cuisine of each region is a gastronomic adventure.
- The festivals are wonderfully varied. There is the Sonar music festival in Barcelona, the tomato-throwing spectacle of La Tomatina and the infamous running of the bulls, held in numerous locations.
- Head from the mainland and visit the stunning islands of Tenerife, Lanzarote and Gran Canaria, all part of the Canary Islands.
The country is still relatively inexpensive, doubly so if you venture out to the more rural locations. Choosing what part of Spain to visit is important, as each region has its own unique look, culture and food. For the cheapest flights across Europe, book your tickets to Spain with Ryanair.