We're sorry, but the vacancy you selected has expired
Technical Services Graduate Engineer
Ryanair is Europe's only ultra-low cost airline, operating more than 1,500 flights per day (over 500,000 per year) from 57 bases and 1,500 low fare routes across 28 countries, connecting 178 destinations and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Regulated by the Irish Aviation Authority, Ryanair currently has a team of more than 8,500 people, will carry over 79 million passengers in the current fiscal year (ending 31 Mar 2013) and has an unblemished 28-year safety record..
The Graduate Engineer will be responsible for the provision of support services for Ryanair in the area of Avionics; Systems; Reliability Structures and Powerplant Engineering.
The principal duty is to provide Tech Services support to Ryanair Base and Line Engineering, and will include the following:
- Review of aircraft operational and maintenance data to assess the reliability of the fleet and its associated components;
- Review of OEM service documents with the view to improving the aircraft dispatch reliability.
- Ensuring that recurring defects are reported and addressed in a timely and cost effective manner at OEMs.
- Assist as design engineer in Ryanair's EASA Part 21 DOA.
- Provide support to Ryanair maintenance organisations in troubleshooting defects.
- Review of FAA and EASA Airworthiness Directives and provide oversight and control of their timely implementation.
Experience and Qualifications:
A first class honours or 2.1 degree in Aeronautical; Mechanical orElectrical/Electronic Engineering or related Science degree (graduated in 2011 or 2012).
Successful candidates will be highly motivated individuals with an aptitude toward problem solving and the drive to complete projects on-time.
The position will be based in Ryanair's Technical Services offices in Dublin City.
Ryanair Technical Services normally work standard office hours, however, some roles within the department involve working shifts and weekends.
To Apply: Please send your full Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in English (quoting reference number FRGTS04) to Leanne Morrissey at email@example.com
Closing Date: 23/07/2012