The European Ryanair Inflight Facebook competition (“the Competition”) is offered by Ryanair DAC, company number 104547, having its registered office at Ryanair Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Ireland (“Ryanair”).
1. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to the Inflight Competition.
2. Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
3. Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. Entrants must be over the age of 16. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age and written parental permission where it deems appropriate.
5. You warrant that you own the rights for any comments posted on any Ryanair social media platforms and that any comments made in conjunction with this competition do not contain offensive, confidential, defamatory, bullying harassing, threatening or abusive material. You warrant that the comments made from your own personal social media account on Ryanair social media platforms comply with all laws, rules and regulations; are not illegal or unauthorised; and do not violate or infringe the rights of any other natural or legal person (including but not limited to privacy or intellectual property rights). You will indemnify Ryanair against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses suffered or incurred by Ryanair arising out of a breach of this warranty.
6. By making a comment on any Ryanair social media platforms and using the hashtag #RyanairInflight from your own personal social media account you grant to Ryanair a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, transferable and sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, transmit, edit, display, publish, and/or delete the comment that you upload for any purpose. You release Ryanair, their assignees and sub-licensees from any and all claims or liability in connection with this licence.
7. Participation constitutes entry.
1. For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must Like and Comment with the 5 products they would like to win from the Inflight magazine link provided and add #RyanairInflight on Ryanair’s Facebook account.
2. The Promotion shall commence at midday GMT on Monday, 1st July 2019 and run for the duration of two days, on 3rd July 2019.
3. Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
1. The Prize shall consist of any 5 items up to the value of €200 from the inflight cosmetics, gifts and perfumes range advertised on Ryanair’s new summer 2019 Runway Retail Magazine – with the link provided in the competition. Ryanair will select one winner from Facebook - social media platform. Thus, the total winners will be one. The winner will be chosen at random by an independent jury through a random selection draw.
2. The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative or other form of compensation.
3. Winners of the Competition will be announced on 3rd of July on the original post on Ryanair’s Facebook - social media platform.
1. The winner(s) will have 7 days from the date on which Ryanair announced the winner(s) to provide Ryanair with their email address. If Ryanair does not receive email details of winner(s) within 7 days, the winner(s) will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner(s).
2. The winner(s) will have 5 working days from the day on which they receive the email from Ryanair to respond. If Ryanair does not receive a response from any winner within the 5 working-day deadline, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner.
1. All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
2. Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. In the reasonable exercise of its discretion, Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
4. Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
5. Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
6. If any provision of these terms and conditions is validly held to be void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not so held.
7. Failure or delay on the part of Ryanair in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
8. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.