COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
by Ryanair | November, 2019
The promoter is: Ryanair DAC (company no. 104547) whose registered office is at Ryanair Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland. Our third party partner in this competition is EXPLORA S.C.p.A (company no. P. IVA 08344310969 ) whose registered office is at EXPLORA S.C.p.A, Via Fabio Filzi, 2220124 – Milano, Italy.
2. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. By entering the Competition, if they are selected as the winner, the entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
4. You warrant that you own the rights to use any media you upload and that any such image, video or text does not contain offensive, confidential, defamatory, bullying harassing, threatening or abusive material. You warrant that the content that you upload and the material therein: comply with all laws, rules and regulations; are not illegal or unauthorised; and do not violate or infringe the rights of any other natural or legal person (including but not limited to privacy or intellectual property rights). You will indemnify Ryanair against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses suffered or incurred by Ryanair arising out of a breach of this warranty
5. The competition is open to all aged 18 years or over. Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
6. Only completed entries will be entered into the prize draw. A completed entry requires an entrant to complete an entry form on iPad, a second entry can be made by posting a photo using the branded Instagram frame on Instagram using the hashtag #inLombardia. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
7. The Competition shall commence at 07.00am GMT on Friday 15th of November 2019 and will close at 2pm GMT on 29th of November 2019.
8. No further entries to the competition will be permitted once received outside the competition period. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason or which are illegible, corrupted, incomplete, or deemed invalid in any way.
9. The prize shall consist of flights for 2 people to a location in the Lombardia Region for 2/3 nights, chosen and organised by Ryanair, with accommodation and airport transfer included, subject to availability. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
10. Winners will be chosen at random prize draw. Ryanair’s decision in respect of the selection of winners is final and binding.
11. The winner will be notified via social media or email within 3 days from the prize draw. If the winner cannot be contacted (within 1 week), they will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner.
12. The notification email will provide details on how to redeem the prize.
13. In the reasonable exercise of its discretion, Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
14. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions