The European Ryanair Samsonite competition (“the Competition”) is offered by Ryanair DAC, company number 104547, having its registered office at Ryanair Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Ireland (“Ryanair”).
1. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to the Competition.
2. Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
3. Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. Entrants must be over the age of 16. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age and written parental permission where it deems appropriate.
5. You warrant that you own the rights to use any media you upload and that any such image, video or text do not contain offensive, confidential, defamatory, bullying harassing, threatening or abusive material. You warrant that the content that you upload and the material therein: comply with all laws, rules and regulations; are not illegal or unauthorised; and do not violate or infringe the rights of any other natural or legal person (including but not limited to privacy or intellectual property rights). You will indemnify Ryanair against all liabilities, costs, expenses, damages and losses suffered or incurred by Ryanair arising out of a breach of this warranty.
6. By uploading content you grant to Ryanair a worldwide, exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, transferable and sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works from, transmit, edit, display, publish, and/or delete the images, text and videos that you upload for any purpose. You release Ryanair, their assignees and sub-licensees from any and all claims or liability in connection with this licence.
7. Participation constitutes entry.
1. For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must follow the instructions on Ryanair’s Facebook, Instagram or Twitter pages.
2. The Promotion shall commence at 11am GMT on Thursday 29th November 2018 and will close at 5pm GMT on Friday 30th November.
3. Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
1. The Prize shall consist of three sets of American Tourister Wavebreaker x Ceizer luggage, with one given away on each of Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
2. The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative or other form of compensation.
1. Following the announcement of the Competition results, Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via social media within 3 days from the announcement of the results.
2. The winner(s) will have 5 working days from the day on which they receive the notification from Ryanair to respond. If Ryanair does not receive a response from any winner within the 5 working-day deadline, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner.
1. All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
2. Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. In the reasonable exercise of its discretion, Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
4. Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
5. Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
6. If any provision of these terms and conditions is validly held to be void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not so held.
7. Failure or delay on the part of Ryanair in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
8. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.