Ryanair Rooms Prague Competition – Europe
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The European #WakeUp Ryanair Rooms competition (“the Competition”) is offered by Ryanair DAC, company number 104547, having its registered office at Ryanair Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords, Ireland (“Ryanair”).
1. Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and all other special conditions relating to the Competition.
2. Any person found to be in breach of these rules shall be disqualified immediately.
3. Employees (and family members of employees) of any Ryanair company, its affiliates, subsidiary companies (“Ryanair”), any representatives or agents of Ryanair and anyone who may be professionally involved with the Competition may not enter. Ryanair reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
4. Entrants must be over the age of 16. Ryanair reserves the right to request proof of age and written parental permission where it deems appropriate.
5. Participation constitutes entry.
HOW TO ENTER
1. For the purpose of this Competition, entrants must like and share the specified Facebook or Instagram post and tag/comment a name of another person. The winner will be announced in both comment sections by 12pm on the specified day of completion, below.
2. The Promotion shall commence at 1pm GMT on Thursday 8th November 2018 and will close on Tuesday 13th November 2018.
3. Entries which are, in the reasonable exercise of Ryanair’s discretion, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete, received outside the Competition Period, or deemed invalid in any way will not be accepted.
1. The Prize is non-transferable or exchangeable and there is no cash alternative or other form of compensation.
2. The prize consists of a two night stay in a four star hotel of Ryanair’s choosing in Prague.
3. Flights are managed via Ryanair’s Travel Certificate – the terms and conditions of which are outlined below.
HOW TO CLAIM:
1. Following the announcement of the Competition results, Ryanair will contact the winner(s) of the Competition via social media within 3 days from the announcement of the results.
2. The winner(s) will have 5 working days from the day on which they receive the notification from Ryanair to respond. If Ryanair does not receive a response from any winner within the 5 working-day deadline, the winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize and Ryanair may, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, pick an alternative winner.
Travel Certificate Terms and Conditions
1. The Travel Certificate will be sent to the winner and is valid for one return flight for two passengers and is non-transferable. If you wish to book additional passengers this can be done via Ryanair.com.
2. The Certificate will be emailed to the winner within 3 days of the announcement of the result.
3. Booking requests must be emailed to email@example.com only.
4. Booking requests must be submitted prior to the expiry date on the certificate.
5. The passenger travelling must be 16 years of age or older on the date of departure.
6. Ryanair will endeavour to book your choice of dates however, you may be offered alternative dates/routes depending on availability.
7. Ryanair cannot guarantee that a seat will be available on an individual flight, even if the flight route/date is included in a flight promotion.
8. Travel is subject to availability and flight schedules.
9. This certificate cannot be used during peak periods including but not limited to: school holidays, bank holidays and public holidays.
10. You must specify an email address when making your flight booking. Ryanair is unable to make a booking without a valid email address.
11. PLEASE NOTE: Incomplete or illegible certificates will not be actioned and therefore will be rejected. Ryanair will not contact you in this regard.
12. All communications (email & phone) will be handled in English only.
13. Ryanair will contact you by email to inform you of the available flights. Upon receipt of this email it is your responsibility to contact Ryanair, within 5 working days, from date of email dispatch to confirm your reservation. Failure to contact Ryanair during this period will result in your reservation being auto cancelled.
14. Your booking is not confirmed until you receive an email confirmation from Ryanair. You are reminded to check “junk mail folders” to ensure your email provider has handled the email correctly. Ryanair will not be responsible for any email delivery failure.
15. Online check in is mandatory for all passengers.
16. Nationality required for online check-in only.
17. Priority Booking is included with this return flight.
18. All extra/optional services such as check-in baggage, reserved seating, priority boarding etc., must be paid for by the passenger via manage my booking on www.ryanair.com
19. Passengers must present valid photo identification at check-in for all Ryanair flights. For a list of accepted photo identification please view our Terms and Conditions of Travel at www.ryanair.com
20. All normal Ryanair Terms and Conditions of Travel (see www.ryanair.com) will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
21. Ryanair reserves the right to withdraw or to amend this offer without notice at its sole discretion at any point in the future.
1. All personal information will be used solely in connection with this Competition. By entering the Competition, entrants grant Ryanair the right to use and publish the entrants’ name and image in such material as Ryanair may choose (including but not limited to the internet) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. These images and associated usernames will be public to all.
2. Ryanair reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition and/or vary the Competition Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
3. In the reasonable exercise of its discretion, Ryanair may disqualify any individual using the Competition in a way which Ryanair, in the reasonable exercise of its discretion, deems inappropriate.
4. Ryanair or its servants and agents shall not be liable, in contract or tort (including negligence), or the breach of statutory duty or any other way, for any loss or damage howsoever arising suffered directly or indirectly by any person participating in this Competition. Nothing in these Terms shall limit Ryanair’s liability for fraud.
5. Although Ryanair will use reasonable efforts to ensure that all information relating to the Competition (“Competition Material”) is accurate, Ryanair is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any communications network, online system or computer hardware or software failure that may affect Ryanair’s operation of the Competition or the Ryanair site, including without limitation the accuracy of any Competition material.
6. If any provision of these terms and conditions is validly held to be void, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, this will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not so held.
7. Failure or delay on the part of Ryanair in exercising any right under these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
8. Except as otherwise provided by applicable law, Irish law shall govern this Competition and these Terms and Conditions, and Irish Court shall be competent to decide on any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Competition and these Terms and Conditions.